CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sayonara Japan : ( Part 1

*Sigh. Its weird how easy people get attached to certain things. I stayed with a couple of strangers for a week, now I can't stop missing them.

Let me explain myself, I had this student exchange programme last week. Ok, but i got to stay with a Japanese family for a week and go to school. It sounds scary. Tell me about. That's what I thought at FIRST.


Day 1...

First off, i had school concert at the same day as the fly off to Japan. Gosh, i had only 2 hours break to have dinner before reporting myself at the airport. Imagine the chaos.

Really. I was so nervous about the trip that i kinda er.. well.. i bowed and curtsied at the same go when i received my award for the school prize-giving ceremony.I had to receive another sort of trophy, but it was obvious i didn't want to stay long. I zoomed off the stage, though the emcee was still announcing.

Finally, the concert was finished. Only had a week to practice the whole darn play. Next off, I rushed to the airport ( after having my meal off course ).




Cahayians in Student Exchange Program
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: